Petrogap Oil and Gas Limited is an Oil and Gas servicing company that provides services to major players in the Oil and Gas industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure the company’s growth objectives are attained by articulating and identifying new business
- development opportunities, such as negotiating and managing relationships with technical partners in line
- with the corporate goals.
- Develop and articulate a comprehensive tactical business development plan and strategy to accomplish
- the organization’s business goal.
- Develop sales strategies to penetrate and win new accounts. This includes registration of the company
- with Clients, Preparation of presentations and tenders.
- Identify, evaluate, and develop new business opportunities and feasibility reports supporting growth-based
- on intelligence.
- Lead the formulation, execution, and monitoring of the company’s business development, market penetration
- strategies and plans for enhancing business growth.
- Monitor company performance against agreed business targets.
- Supervise the sourcing with OEMs and preparation of bids/proposals, to the submission of bids in line
- with the stipulated deadlines.
- Develop and implement a training and development program for team members, and members for improved performance individually and corporately.
- Ensure timely management of the performance of all team members
- Reactivate dormant Client accounts and relationships to generate tangible business.
Requirements And Skills
- Minimum of B.Sc. in any related field.
- 5 – 6 years of working as a Business Development Manager in the Oil and Gas industry.
- Age: 30 years and above
- In-depth knowledge of upcoming and ongoing key projects in the upstream sector of the Oil and Gas
- Engaged in robust and high-level contacts in the IOCs and E&P companies.
- Experience in Upstream Business Development with Engineering background/major.
- Candidates should have strong links to industry and knowledge of the business drivers for the key
- Strong financial acumen and analytical skills
- Strong networking and interpersonal skills
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Excellent intelligence-gathering skills
- Leadership qualities.
Application Closing Date
28th August, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.