SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: CBM Technician
Contract type:International Contract
Contractual hours: Full time
Area activity: Mechanical, HVAC and Electrical Services
- Perform daily monitoring of pump condition (temperature, performance, vibration…) with the online process data (PI).
- Check mechanical activities done yesterday to update oil replacement planning and vibration database.
- Perform mechanical daily round and report anomalies to Supervisors
- Perform oil sampling according to annual oil analysis planning, fill the oil sample identification coupon and organize the transfer to onshore maintenance team.
- Perform alignment check according to detailed vibration analysis recommendation.
- Assist mechanical team in their alignment operation
- Perform infrared thermograph survey with electrical maintenance team
- Perform infrared thermograph survey on uncoated vessel to monitor sand level.
- Perform detailed vibration collection, download the data into the vibration database and realize first level analysis of the vibration results
Collect vibration signature after all mechanical refurbish such as bearing replacement, electrical motor replacement, wear ring replacement …
- Ensure that COMPANY’s HSE regulations are respected (especially procedures related to Work Permits), as well as approved operating procedures and standard industry practice during preparation of
maintenance operations placed under his responsibility.
- Warns mechanical maintenance team on any mechanical defect forecasted by vibration survey and daily round.
- Update Mechanical Supervisor on the achievement of the planned oil replacement operation.
- Keeps track of any backlog of work in his area of responsibility and suggests corrective measure to the onshore conditional maintenance coordinator if this backlog threatens becomes unmanageable.
- Higher National Diploma or Higher qualification in Mechanical / Production Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the maintenance field on offshore oil and gas installations.
- Ability to perform detailed vibration collection and analysis, download the data into the vibration database, realize first level of analysis of results, send a monthly backup to onshore for detailed analysis and follow achievement of Company’s approved vibration corrective actions
- Ability to carry-out and interpret thermography survey, perform daily monitoring of Pump & Turbines condition (temperature, performance, vibration etc.) with the online process data (Pl) and suggest corrective actions to avoid failures
- Knowledge of Spectrographic (oil analysis).
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online