Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Credit Risk Analyst
Job type: Full time
Category: Dangote Industries Limited
- The responsibility of this role is to assist the Head of Credit Risk Management of the respective Business Units with embedding a best-in-class credit risk management culture within the group in addition to improving the control environment for the Sales Operations within the Group.
Credit Risk Monitoring:
- Monitor the Credit Risk and Sales Operations exposure closely to ensure operational efficiency, expected sales and proper redress of limiting factors.
- Assist to mitigate all threats identified during SAP review of the end-to-end sales process and ensure that contingency plans are developed to address and close-out the key controls within SAP.
- Provide regular (daily exception) sales revenue reports and analysis to identify exceptions and policy breaches on SAP.
- First Degree in a Business related Course, Economics, Accounting or Engineering.
- Masters’ Degree in a relevant field of study or relevant professional qualification would be an advantage
- Minimum of 5 years or more in Sales Operations, Risk Management and Finance with relevant experience in manufacturing or financial services.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online