Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, the Ikeja Electric (IE), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network, came into existence on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Operations Supervisor
- Responsible for major activation & maintenance processes in the customer lifecycle management process
- Pre-setup validation and submission of customer details to an independent field team for further validation before onboarding.
- Verifying and onboarding new customers on IE’s billing platform
- Ensure accurate and up-to-date customer data on customers for compliance
- Generate monthly reports for the BU’s decision making on all customer maintenances: Change of Name/Address, Tariff Reclassification requests, Account Reactivation and Account Suspension Requests.
- Analyzing meter installation reports and flagging all exceptions for BU management decision making.
- Commercial feasibility checks and Monitoring of Aging analysis.
- Support the sales team with churning report (suspension, dormant) to aid billing efficiency.
- Timely transfer of debt to DCM with the purpose of 80% debt recoveries
- Liaising with the field revenue and billing team in migrating customers outstanding
- Daily review of customer accounts per UT for instances of suspicious activities.
- Authenticating and validating all customer info change requests (change of name, address, etc.) before implementation.
- Initiating all account status change requests and liaising with the billing team to ensure that these requests are processed.
- Initiating “stop-billing” for prepaid customers.
- Ensure account numbers are properly assigned to customers requesting for new setup based on DT and Feeder mapping.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 16th August, 2023.