SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical & HVAC Supervisor
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Contract type: Permanent contract
Contractual hours: Full time
Area activity: Mechanical, HVAC and Electrical Services
- Ensures HSE policy fulfillment during his activities
- Establishes and maintains a strong safety culture in line with Company HSE Requirements and rules
- Is responsible to ensure compliance with HSE legislation, company standards and procedures under his area of responsibility to ensure employees safety, legislative compliance and responsible environment attitude
- Ensure compliance with operating procedures & guidelines with the asset to ensure process safety, operational safety and plan integrity.
- Contributes to achieve and improve HSE targets
- Gives his contribution in hazard analyses, incident investigations, root cause failure analysis, process incidents etc.
- Advising his hierarchy about HSE issues and proposing corrective solutions.
- Monitor equipment conditions using all indications available in the control room, on site, and portable test equipment.
- Diagnose equipment problems, report abnormal conditions to CSR and prepare detailed work requests for plant defects.
- Organize and perform on site maintenance operations which are placed under his responsibility
- Assist the preparation / planning team by giving any technical support for preparation of the jobs in his / her discipline
- Performs the updating of technical documentation
- Manage intervention and prepare the technical reports related to the field.
- Identify recurrent corrective maintenance interventions, analyze them and suggest improvements to prevent reoccurrences
- Read, interpret and implement technical information found in manufacturers and OEM manuals.
- Prepare maintain and administer procedures and reports related to corrective and preventive maintenance
- Provides technical support and guidance to teams under his / her supervision
- Updates and monitors SAP CMMS and provides comprehensive and quality reporting on closure of work orders within the CMMS.
- Ensures that notifications and work orders in CMMS are planned and executed within given and planned timeframes to ensure positive KPI
- Ensures reliability and smooth operation of the facility and associated equipment.
- Minimum level of experience required: 6 years or more
- Port Harcourt resident essential – person must be residing in Port Harcourt
- Strong leadership
- Strong knowledge of electrical systems and processes
- Good knowledge of CMMS systems (SAP preferential)
- Experienced in Oil & Gas facilities and operations
- Experienced in high voltage reticulation and switching
- Experienced with power generation and back up systems
- Medical fitness
- APAVE Electrical Habilitation or similar
- Basic Firefighting
- Basic First Aid
- English (D-Full professional proficiency)
What can we offer you?
- We offer a variety of stimulating and evolving experiences: exciting projects, learning from professionals and immersed in international culture.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online