Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Manager, Packing Plant
Locations: Obajana – Kogi, Ibese – Ogun & Okpella – Edo
Job type: Full time
Category: DCP – Operations
- Plan and coordinate all packing plant maintenance activities to prevent disruptions to packing plant operations.
- Participate in the development and articulation of the plant’s maintenance plan.
- Oversee the effective and efficient execution of the plant’s maintenance plan at the packing plant unit.
- Plan for and order packing plant machine spares, based on the units requirement, in a timely manner.
- Supervise the activities of engineers to ensure that packing plant equipment are available for operations with minimum downtime in order to meet pre-set targets.
- Oversee liaison with the relevant HSE personnel for the provision of personal protection equipment and safety training.
- Ensure that routine and corrective maintenance is carried out on packing plant machines in a timely and efficient manner.
- Coordinate the management of a database for all maintenance activities.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Head, Packing Plant.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or its equivalent.
- Professional Certification is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 24 years relevant work experience.
- Ability to troubleshoot, diagnose and repair equipment’s with accuracy and speed.
- Good leadership and supervisory skills
- Good problem solving and analysis skills.
- Ability to pay attention to details.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online