Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Manager, Procurement
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full time
- We are looking for a General Manager, Procurement whose role will involve sourcing equipment, goods, and services, as well as managing vendors.
- He will be responsible for performing strategic procurement activities across various spend categories, aiming to find better deals and more profitable suppliers.
- His expertise in supplier relationship management and negotiation skills will be crucial in ensuring cost-effective and high-quality procurement.
- Additionally, He will analyse market trends, forecast demand, and mitigate risks to optimise the procurement process.
- By leveraging his knowledge of supply chain management and your ability to identify opportunities for improvement, he will contribute to the overall success of our organisation’s purchasing operations.
- B.Sc Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics or Business Administration.
- Minimum of 27 years’ experience.
- Proven working experience as General Manager, Procurement.
- Familiarity with sourcing and vendor management.
- Interest in market dynamics along with business sense.
- A knack for negotiation and networking.
- Working experience of vendor management software.
- Ability to gather and analyse data and to work with figures.
- Solid judgement along with decision making skills.
- Strong leadership capabilities.
- A professional certification is an added advantage.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online