Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Manager, Production
Locations: Obajana – Kogi, Ibese – Ogun and Okpella – Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
Category: DCP – Operations
- Dangote Cement Plc is seeking a skilled and experienced General Manager in Production to oversee its manufacturing operations. The candidate will be expected to collaborate and lead cross-functional teams of professionals and maintain a safe work environment to ensure operational efficiency, high quality, and cost-effectiveness in all products.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures that enhance production effectiveness and efficiency
- Maintain manufacturing processes with high levels of quality and standards
- Maintain a safe, healthy, and motivating work environment for production employees
- Implement strategies to maximize productivity and reduce manufacturing costs
- Develop and manage budgets and financial plans for manufacturing operations
- Collaborate with other departments to prioritize, schedule, and plan manufacturing activities
- Maintain inventory levels and follow through with procurement processes
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Chemistry, or related field
- A minimum of 27 years of experience in manufacturing operations with at least 10 years in management
- Experience in Consumer Goods manufacture.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong leadership and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Solid project management skills.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online