Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory Manager, Cement Plant
Job type: Full time
Department: DCP – Operations
- Take responsibility for monitoring and reporting on the company’s inventory levels.
- You will be responsible for developing inventory tracking systems, reviewing levels of supplies, ordering new materials, and performing a daily analysis.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Approves store requisitions from the user department for issuance.
- Ensures inspection of receipt items on GRN raised for payment.
- Ensures approved signatories endorse issue slips before collection.
- Handles any assignment that may be assigned by the manager.
- Prepares a list of items for quarterly and yearly stock take.
- Ensures that details of stock taking and valuation are properly recorded
- Ensures proper protection of stock items against hazards (fire, dirt, etc.).
- Liaises with user department to generate max/min stock level.
- Maintains proper housekeeping and availability of material handling equipment.
- Prepares a coded master list of all the stock items.
- Coordinates the activities of all the sections in the store.
Education and Work Experience
- HND / B.Sc in Purchasing & Supply or Business Administration with a minimum of 15 years of experience.
- MBA/HND/BSc in Mechanical Engineering with a minimum of 12 years of experience
- In-depth understanding of the cement manufacturing industry trends, challenges, opportunities, regulations, legislation, etc.
- Very good knowledge of inventory planning and management principles and techniques
- In-depth knowledge of local HSE policies
- Sound oral and written communication skills
- Good organization and project management skills
- Good leadership and relationship management skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to take initiative and act proactively.
- Working knowledge of SAP or other planning applications
- Proven supervisory skill.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online