Rainoil Limited is an integrated downstream oil and gas company. A prominent player in the Nigerian industry, the company’s operations span across the downstream value chain i.e. Petroleum Product Storage, Haulage/Distribution and Retail Sales. Our primary products include Petrol (PMS), Diesel (AGO) and Kerosene (DPK).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Laboratory Technician
Location: Oghara, Delta
Employment Type: Full-time
- To ensure that our products meet the company / industry quality specifications and standards.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conducts and Ensures correctness of quality tests on products.
- Reviews the blending process to ensure the integrity of product formulations.
- Plans for and implements periodic and routine testing of product samples.
- Maintains a log of test records on products and identifies the need for quality and standards improvement.
- Receives feedback and complaints on products quality and ensures that they are addressed.
- Conducts customer quality satisfaction survey and presents findings and recommendations to the head, Q/AC
- Ensures that laboratory equipment and tools are appropriately calibrated and checked to maintain accuracy and reliability.
- Coordinates the Quality Assurance Process/ Documentation Review Update
- Liaises with quality control regulatory agencies.
- Maintains records of quality assurance activities for reference and audits.
- Minimum of B.Sc Degrees in any related discipline (Biochemistry, Industrial Chemistry, Chemical Engineering etc.)
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in the quality assurance department of an organization in the oil & gas industry with preference for petrochemical products and lubricants.
Application Closing Date
22nd November, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.