Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard–earned reputation for excellent business practices and product quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Officer
Location: Apapa, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Category: DCP – Operations
- To lead and monitor deliveries activities as well as liaising with internal customers and stakeholders.
- Posting of goods issued, waybills as well as taking records of all deliveries.
- Preparation of customers supply records.
- Preparation of issued and returned waybills reports.
- Third party summary records updates on deliveries activities via cell phone etc.
- Strong organizing and time management skills.
- Good interpersonal relationship and communication skills.
- Planning Skills.
- Excellent knowledge of the products and service offerings of NASCON Allied Industries.
Qualification / Experience
- OND / B.Sc./ HND in any related discipline.
- Experience in logistics activities
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ work experience in similar role.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online