Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Digital Sales & Support
Job ID: 80417265_80370994
Location: Lagos Mainland, Lago
Job Type: Full-time
Business Segment: Personal & Private Banking
- To drive customer digital platform adoption through digital registrations and utilisation in order to increase revenue and improve client experience on digital channels for existing & new CHNW customers.
- Identify reasons for low digital adoption and develops proposals to remediate; Prepare implementation plans for approved remedial actions and drives execution across Client Coverage teams.
- Provide input into new CVP developments and enhancements that will support digital registrations and continued utilisation of digital channels.
- Provide consolidated reporting of trends for client digital adoption across all sectors and segments; Provide input into campaign development and Marketing briefs to promote digital channels.
- Provide input into execution of Marketing initiatives for key adoption campaigns; Develop a category strategy with regards to initiatives aimed at, adoption and self-service banking.
- To ensure customer adoption and utilisation of digital channels, web, social media.
- Review internal data (including customers, competitors and the external environment) and uses this information to drive digital adoption initiatives and as input into stakeholder reporting.
- Obtain market trends (local and international) as well as customer needs and utilises this information to further provide input into the digital channel adoption plans.
- Work with the digital marketing team to understand customer behaviours as it pertains to traffic building and adoption.
- Review competitor digital value proposition strategies and their positioning in respect of digital banking channel solutions in order to inform adoption tactics.
- Work with the Personalisation and relevant MIS teams to continually analyse customer data and proposes corrective action in order to respond to the customer’s needs.
- Ensure relevant, baselining, tracking and reporting of all initiatives related to Digital Adoption.
- Review key customer insights relating to the uptake and utilisation of our digital channels, through constant engagements/initiatives with the Client Coverage teams (i.e. Provinces, Branches, Voice Branch).
- Guide Client Coverage teams to achieve the set adoption targets that will lead to financial growth; Develop business cases that promote digital adoption, including trade off proposals for costs vs benefits.
- Monitor campaign expenditure against adoption growth, revenue and makes decisions to continue or terminate campaigns in collaboration with relevant stakeholders (i.e. line manager, Client Coverage teams).
- Ensure alignment to the People and Culture standards with regards to all employee-related matters; Identify current and potential employee skill requirements in consultation with the People and Culture function.
- Set the example in line with the Groups leadership identity, core values and People Promise.
- Ensure satisfactory audits and ensures that there are no repeat unsatisfactory findings as gauged by Group Internal Audit.
- Manage Operational Risk loss within a prescribed tolerance limit as it pertains to digital adoption.
- Adhere to risk framework, appetite, risk control procedures, governance and risk toolbox.
Qualifications and Experience
- Candidates should possess a minimum of a First Degree
- 5-7 years experience in promoting or selling digital banking products and processes. Marketing experience and designing of campaigns.
- Experience in change management within a digital banking or technology solution environment.
- Adopting Practical Approaches
- Articulating Information
- Team Working
- Generating Ideas
- Embracing Change
- Risk Response Strategy & Risk Identification
- Attitude of Customer Experience
- Commercial Acumen
- Data Analysis
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online