NNPC Limited is a dynamic global energy company with businesses and operations across the entire spectrum of the energy value chain.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano Gas Pipeline and Stations (AKK) Project-Based Human Capital Development (HCD) Training
- The Nigerian National Petroleum Company Limited (“NNPC”) is constructing a 40 X 614km Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano Gas Pipeline and Stations (“AKK”). The Segment 2 of the project, covering a distance of 318.66km is being handled by BrentexCPP Limited covering the Engineering, Procurement and Construction works.
- The AKK Gas Pipeline project is a section of the Trans-Nigerian Gas Pipeline Network an integral part of the Nigeria Gas Master Plan. As a statutory requirement of the Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (NCDMB) on the AKK Gas Pipeline and Stations Project, BrentexCPP Limited is organizing a Project-Based Human Capital Development Training for unemployed Nigerian graduates of all Geo-political zones.
Thus, BrentexCPP Limited welcomes interested candidates who satisfy the criteria set below to apply for the training:
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18-35 years.
- Applicants must have graduated in the last five years.
- Applicants are required to present a satisfactory fitness report from a recognized government medical institution.
- Applicants must have an active Bank account.
- Applicants must have an active and valid Identification number.
- Applicants must have a valid letter of identification indicating the state and LGA of origin.
- Applicants must have access to an active valid email address and a mobile phone.
- Master’s and Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Engineering and Physical Science
- Master’s and Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Humanities and Social Sciences
- National Diploma or equivalent in Engineering and Physical Science
- Secondary School Leaving Certificates (artisan).
Areas of Training to be Covered:
|Area of training
Application Closing Date
14th August 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Applications shall be done online on the NOGIC JQS portal.
- To access the NOGIC JQS portal, you must first signup to the portal and after the successful creation of your portal user account, You MUST update your profile information.
- This would ensure that your exact profile information is available with NCDMB for full evaluation and proper consideration.
The following steps enumerate how you can easily do this:
- To create your personal account on the NOGIC JQS system, click on the “Account” button and select “Create an Individual Account”: To create your individual account, click on the
- following link above (Please endeavor to enter all required fields in the form. These include your surname, first name, date of birth, email address, mobile phone number, username, and password).
- After you successfully fill out the form for portal account creation, click on the “Sign up” button to initiate portal account creation.
- Upon Successful account creation, a welcome email message is sent to your mailbox. Activate your account and log in using your username (email) and portal password.
Upon Successful Login, Update your Profile across the following:
- Basic Data
- Educational Qualification
- Industry Certification
- Job Experience
- Industry Training
- (Ensure that you upload copies of all claimed certificates).
- You can always update your profile to reflect necessary changes or new sets of information.
- Only successful candidates would be contacted.