SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: PVV Senior Engineer
Contract type: Fixed-term-contract
Contractual hours: Full time
Contract duration: 6 months
- We are currently looking for a PVV Senior Engineer to support us with the Shutdown Preparation.
- Draftsmen to prepare schematic drawings from the red-lined P&IDs, PFDs GEA.
- Responsible for the development of all supporting FFSD documents & work packs under the guidance of the Shutdown Coordinator
- Developing design and specifications for piping systems. This includes determining appropriate materials, dimensions, and operations conditions to ensure structural integrity and reliability.
- Chartered Engineer (A-levels + 5 years’ study) or Higher National Diploma or Certificate (HND/HNC (A-levels + 3 years’ study) or BTS/DUT or equivalent.
- 5 to 10 years’ experience in the maintenance field on oil and gas production installations.
- Basic knowledge of the process of oil and gas treatment, installations and a thorough knowledge of the equipment used in oil and gas treatment installations.
- Ability to advise and motivate multi-national teams,
- Pride in his work, ability to maintain good relations with colleagues and others.
- Physical ability to work on offshore installations in the climatic conditions of the site.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online