Kuda is a money app for Africans on a mission to make financial services accessible, affordable, and rewarding for every African on the planet. We’re a tribe of passionate and diverse people who dreamed of building an inclusive money app that Africans would love so it’s only right that we ended up with the name ‘Kuda’ which means ‘love’ in Shona, a language spoken in the southern part of Africa. We’re giving Africans around the world a better alternative to traditional finance by delivering money transfers, smart budgeting, and instant access to credit through digital devices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Product Manager – Onboarding and Identity
Job Type: Full-time
About the Role
- We’re searching for an experienced Senior Product Manager to join the Onboarding and Identity team at Kuda. As a member of the Product team, you will be responsible for owning the development and execution of our product strategy for customer onboarding and identity.
- You will have the unique opportunity to contribute to our growth and expansion by guiding a talented team that will build and iterate features, tools, and controls to help keep our customers and our bank safe.
- In that function you will be directly responsible for the entire customer onboarding and verification process, optimizing what information we collect on our customers and at which points of their journey. You’ll be supporting various divisions in the bank offering advice and support on a large portfolio of new and existing products too.
- As a Senior Product Manager in Onboarding and Identity, you’ll partner with our Design, Engineering, Analytics, Data Science, and Core Product teams to create a roadmap full of features, products, experiments, and understanding which will help
- You’ll work with a high-performing, entrepreneurial, and product-focused group of engineers and designers, in a highly collaborative and fun environment.
- In this exciting role, you’ll have the opportunity to make a massive impact on the company, the product, and most importantly, on the lives and livelihoods of our amazing users!
- Take full ownership of the customer onboarding funnel metrics, utilizing these to direct your roadmap, share performance with C-Suite executives, and spot day-to-day issues.
- You are responsible for the discovery, development, and improvement of new and existing features within the Identity area; Customer Due Diligence (KYC, enhanced due diligence for additional financial products) and Digital Identity (authentication and authorization).
- You manage external product partners as well as internal stakeholders and communication.
- You interface with legal and regulatory teams, operations, and customer experience to ensure that the desired economic and operational KPI’s are met throughout the lifecycle of the product portfolio.
- Develop and execute a product strategy for onboarding, focused on identifying pain points and prioritizing opportunities for onboarding and customer identity.
- Creating a clear vision for how we execute and continuously improve our onboarding journeys.
- Own the full product discovery and delivery process from identifying the problem to ideating/research to delivering and then iterating.
- Develop, prioritize and regularly review your roadmap ensuring your key metrics align with Kudas OKRs.Then, build consensus, and coordinate with a team of engineers, designers, and analysts to ship high-quality experiences.
- Build world-class onboarding and Identity focused experiments and features using data, research and collaboration to lead your thinking. Define methods and metrics for identifying success and failure.
- Coordinate resources, and create project timelines, to ensure on-time delivery with the highest quality.
- Deliver features and products that will create amazing user experiences and validate these with customers.
- 5+ years of experience in product management or similar roles.
- Demonstrable working experience on onboarding within banking or fintech product user journeys.
- You will have a strong understanding of the mobile ecosystem.
- You will be both technical as well as customer focused, with the ability to create workflows with Engineers, UX Skills to assist you in interacting with Designers and a customer focused mindset that allows you to create a product that allows for consistency throughout our customer experience.
- Experience managing KYC platforms.
Why join Kuda?
At Kuda, our people are the heart of our business, so we prioritize your welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including but not limited to:
- Competitive annual leave plus bank holidays
- Group life insurance
- Health insurance
- L&D training
- We are advocates of work-life balance and offer a 3 day per week remote working option
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online