Rainoil Limited is a leading downstream oil and gas company in Nigeria, committed to delivering top-notch products and services to its customers. With a strong focus on innovation, sustainability, and employee growth, Rainoil has consistently upheld its reputation as a trusted industry leader.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Station Cashier
Locations: Ogbemudia Oleh, Ogwashi-Uku Poly, Agbor Alihame, Owa-Alero Road, and Sapele – Delta; and Auchi-Agenebode Road, Idumegbo – Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing the petty cash inflow and outflow of Rainoil’s stations and depots as well as maintaining accurate records/books on transactions.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Facilitate the availability of funds to meet day-to-day operational petty cash expenses and emergencies.
- Maintain records to allow easy disbursement, reconciliation, and replenishment.
- Process expense retirement ledgers to ensure proper accountability of all cash advances.
- Create and maintain records of cash requests and disbursements.
- Reconcile all received cash, which has been recorded in the petty cash book, with expenses.
- Process payment for accounts and issue receipts.
- Keep records of amounts received and paid, and regularly checks the cash balance against this record.
- Collects money from the bank for safekeeping before reimbursements
- File all documents concerning cash payment and collection
- Respond to queries regarding approvals, payment limits and deadlines for retirements, etc.
- Retire the various imprest accounts.
- Prepare daily and weekly collections and payment summary reports for review by the station supervisor.
- Minimum of an HND in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or a related discipline.
- Minimum of One (1) year work experience in a similar role.
Application Closing Date
25th August, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Station Cashier_PREFERRED LOCATION” as the subject of the mail.