Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard–earned reputation for excellent business practices and product quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Waybill Officer
Location: Apapa, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Category: DCP – Operations
- Responsible for preparing a document for shipment of goods that contains details of the shipment, and route and ensures quality record keeping.
- Loading outbound, trip creation and taking records of loaded trucks.
- Monitors deliveries and allocates appropriately with loaders and checkers
- Tracking and keeping record
- Delivery and loading reports.
- Liaising with internal customers on daily loading activities.
Educational Qualifications / Skills
- OND in a related discipline.
- Experience in logistics activities
- Minimum of 2-3 years work experience in a similar role.
- Strong organizing and time management skills.
- Good interpersonal relationship and communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of the products and service offerings of NASCON Allied Industries.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online